Here's our list of things that we are sorting and writing lists for this month:
Baby clothes. Our four step plan works every time.
- If it fits, leave it in the drawer.
- If it's too small, put in in a rubbermaid tub labelled with the size for the next baby. If you are on your last baby, take the box to you local consignment store.
- If it's too big, put it in a rubbermaid tub labelled with the size and leave it somewhere visible.
- Put a note in your calendar to do this once per month.
- Meals. Make ahead freezer and slow cooker meals will make sure you keep your healthy January resolutions. One of our favourite new hacks this year is prepping all ingredients for a slow cooker meal and freezing them in a extra large freezer bag. Hello fresh curries and good bye casseroles. Make enough dinner for lunch the next day.